Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gramphos

What version do you use right now?

Do you have a C3CT.log in the directory of C3CT?
    If so can you attach it (renamed to .txt)?
    Well I'm not using any version right now since nothing works. I was using .80 but like I said, it only corrupted my Bic file. And this latest version won't even start up. BTW I missed a previous reply of yours, I'm using Win 98. So here's the log file as you requested.

And I appreciate the effort you're making to help everyone solve their problems with your utility. No doubt you're putting in a fair amount of time on it, and your own time at that. Thanks for the energy.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Nothing strange in there. I'll try to add some more log triggers in the next version to be able to track down the error. Right now I only have log triggers in some specific part that often get wrong.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Have you tried starting the tool /sge?

Comment

• Has anyone determined what the absolute highest number of civs you can have is? I just reached 24 and it started crashing when i went to new game

Comment

• The problem with adding civs rihgt now is the foreign advisor graphics. It was not known when the tool was created, and I don't want to take out the feature in case a later patch will fix it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gramphos
              Have you tried starting the tool /sge?
              You'll have to clarify that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willem
                You'll have to clarify that one.
                If you create a link to the EXE, and set the parameters to /sge it will start up as the SaveGame editor, and not the copy tool. That is less requiring, and might help me find the problem.

Comment

• v0.82.11

Some more log-triggers for Willem, but not all functions have them yet.

The Sight calculation has been fixed to not stop at hills if there is a mountain behind.

7 downloads
                  Last edited by Gramphos; January 21, 2002, 14:02.

Comment

• Re: v0.82.11

Originally posted by Gramphos
                    Some more log-triggers for Willem, but not all functions have them yet.

The Sight calculation has been fixed to not stop at hills if there is a mountain behind.
                    Gramphos, you're a genius!!! This one works just fine, and it doesn't corrupt my Bic file either. I can finally have some Workers who'll do what I want them to do, instead of something stupid! Thank you. So what does this thing not copy?

Comment

• Re: Re: v0.82.11

Originally posted by Willem
                      Gramphos, you're a genius!!! This one works just fine, and it doesn't corrupt my Bic file either. I can finally have some Workers who'll do what I want them to do, instead of something stupid! Thank you. So what does this thing not copy?
                      It does copy everything that the other did. I'vejust added more error traps. Still some untrapped parts, but there will most likely not get any errors in those places.

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: v0.82.11

It does copy everything that the other did. I'vejust added more error traps. Still some untrapped parts, but there will most likely not get any errors in those places.
                        Well since I was never able to work with any of the previous versions, I don't know what the limitations are. I'm presuming I'll have to add the Civilopedia scripts myself, but what else will I have to do manually?

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: v0.82.11

Originally posted by Willem
                          Well since I was never able to work with any of the previous versions, I don't know what the limitations are. I'm presuming I'll have to add the Civilopedia scripts myself, but what else will I have to do manually?
                          For units you will have to move the icons in units_32.pcx
                          See Plutarck's tutorial for more detailed info on how do d things.

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: v0.82.11

For units you will have to move the icons in units_32.pcx
                            See Plutarck's tutorial for more detailed info on how do d things.
                            Yes I recall that post. So once again thanks for putting in the energy to help all of us Civ addicts.

Comment

• v0.82.2

- That Unit organizer is ready now. (I hope it work.)
                              If I get this version downloaded by at least 20 people, and no major bugs are reported I'll make a new tested verion on Monday.

3 downloads. The tested version will still be posted if 20 people download it.
                              Last edited by Gramphos; January 18, 2002, 17:30.

Comment

• Don'y use v0.82.2's Unit Organizer

if you have restore it as was. The upgrade to setting will not update. I'll have a fixed version up soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X