RELEASE INFO FOR MAC USERS !!! When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RELEASE INFO FOR MAC USERS !!! When?

I think i should start this thread because we ...the Mac users are also waiting when Civ 3 is to be released ??!!!
    If anybody has news please notify me
    Thanxx

February 2002, and thats the US release
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Mac release will be March 2002

and here is the link http://www.firaxis.com/company_showr...?releasenum=31

Comment

Originally posted by King_Of_Hearts

and here is the link http://www.firaxis.com/company_showr...?releasenum=31
        yeah, it's even posted now. i knew it would be awhile but i still hoped they might surprise us and get it out early. oh well, early march would be really nice!
        Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Originally posted by King_Of_Hearts
          I'm not in a position to make any official statements on the Mac release date (that's MacSoft's job), but I can say that March, 2002 is extremely pessimistic to say the least.

If I were you guys, I would treat any Mac info that doesn't come directly from the mouth of MacSoft as nothing more than idle speculation and guesswork, even if it comes from Firaxis.

Brad
          Brad Oliver
          bradman AT pobox DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bradman

I'm not in a position to make any official statements on the Mac release date (that's MacSoft's job), but I can say that March, 2002 is extremely pessimistic to say the least.

If I were you guys, I would treat any Mac info that doesn't come directly from the mouth of MacSoft as nothing more than idle speculation and guesswork, even if it comes from Firaxis.

Brad
            awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

I used to be worried about the Mac release date, but talking to Brad on these forums has helped to allay most of my fears. Unfortunately, I am now worried about whether or not Firaxis will patch the editor and interface in time for Westlake to include it in the Mac port.

I need my world map, dammit!

Anyway, you're doing great work Brad. Maybe you should be working at Firaxis...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
              X