List of Ideas for Civ3 MP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Ideas for Civ3 MP

i don't know if this list was already done with The List. If it hasn't, well then here it is. If it has, then maybe we can update it since we know whats in the game. We could then send it to Firaxis or something. This list is supposed to be something whcih we want in the MP

the list starts here

-Player to Player diplomacy.
    -Player to Player trade options
    -Something to do while your waiting for the other person to finish his/her turn

Thats all I can think of for now.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Hmmm...

* The option of showing all Human starting positions

* The option of all Humans can "chat"/Diplomatic messages from the start. Lawrence, is this what you meant by "Player-to-Player Diplomacy?

That's all that I can think of right-off-the-bat (in addition to Lawrence's ideas)

Comment

Hello, fellow San Franciscan!

What I mean by player to player diplomacy is that players two players can be in a diplomatic conversation (as opposed to 1 player and 1 AI is SP)

Chat is a good idea (but not what i meant)
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

There should be a time delay between when espenage is intiated and when the other players find out about it. One of the biggest problems in CTP2 was when you used a slaver or spy during MP play everyone could just look at who's turn it was and know who did it. That sort of defeated the purpose of doing a "secret" slave raid.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          There should be a time delay between when espenage is intiated and when the other players find out about it. One of the biggest problems in CTP2 was when you used a slaver or spy during MP play everyone could just look at who's turn it was and know who did it. That sort of defeated the purpose of doing a "secret" slave raid.
          I would concur with this "delay" only if the espionage act was successful and your spy was not caught in the act. If the spy is caught, then the gig is up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
            Hello, fellow San Franciscan!
            Hello back fellow Atlantian...I mean San Franciscan!

Comment

Working...
            X