Air transport.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air transport.

Its said that CIVIII will have an air transport that can carry 2 food units, but why not besides the food, carry 2 military units?. If a modern transport can carry 8 units, an air transport should carry at least 2.

What do u think?.
    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

Where did you read about this food transport? I though I read somewhere about a modern transport carrying two foot units, but not food units...

Comment

I think it's too late to bring it up.
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

food units..foot units

ROFL!

Now that would be easy to misread.

Comment

Mmmh? foot units... wait perhaps im mistaken.. oh yea, FOOT units, not food .
          I wonder if these foot units are only troops or can be other such armors...
          Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
          Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Originally posted by Asesino_Virtual
            Mmmh? foot units... wait perhaps im mistaken.. oh yea, FOOT units, not food .
            I wonder if these foot units are only troops or can be other such armors...
            foot units

Comment

Well the foot units could be food units if the civ was cannibalistic...
              "What do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today? (1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin."

Comment

They should be able to carry to foot units or one armor unit. Its no way unrealistic to have them carrying armors. C-135s can carry i believe it was 4 or 8 main battle tanks on them. That could be contributed to one thank unit. So i hope there is a transport that brings armors as well as troops.
                Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

Sir! Sir! The city is surrounded by food units! Call out the chefs!

Sorry... I couldn't resist.

Comment

Pastries on our left flant, sire.
                    Last edited by HalfLotus; October 23, 2001, 20:52.

Comment

Airborne Hamburgers !

Comment

Air transport for two foot units. Okay. We will also need air transport for one foot units....med evac...I mean you dont expect the poor guys to have to hop back to base right?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmytrick
                          Air transport for two foot units. Okay. We will also need air transport for one foot units....med evac...I mean you dont expect the poor guys to have to hop back to base right?

Comment

Working...
                          X