Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, DanQ, do you know what "GSpot" or (g-spot) means?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, DanQ, do you know what "GSpot" or (g-spot) means?

If so, why did you call gamespot "gspot" in that news item?

If not, i suggest you go to some sex dictionary and look it up! And then maybe think about changing it, because, I, in my immaturity can not help giggling every time i read it. It just reads so damn funny!
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Markos, do you know HelloKitty has a DL at Freefire Zone named MarkG's G-spot?

Better alter that news title and delete this thread before she finds out.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

connorkimbro:

I am going to close this thread but I am not going to delete it because I want my response to be seen (speaking of which, you could have PMed me about this rather than bringing it up in a public forum).

Irrelevant as the following fact is, I know what "g-spot" refers to in sexual terminology. My abbreviation for GameSpot as "GSpot" is not intended as a reference to it. For those who believe it to be so, then so be it. As far as I am concerned, it is a non-issue.

Thread closed.

----------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
      X