EU for sale - Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU for sale - Where?

If someone wants to sell their copie of Europa Universalis, post here!!

(I might be interested)

Portugal - Nation of Magellan's (from Magellan's Expedition)
    "Every day Mankind fights a battle against Nature, forgetting if winning, Mankind will be among the defeated!"

The sequel is coming out in a couple of months, I believe. So you might aswell wait for that.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
      The sequel is coming out in a couple of months, I believe. So you might aswell wait for that.
      Thanks...i already know that!

But i was trying to get the first one (i'm an history fanatic, so i like having all the antecedents of a game)!!

So.. if you know anyone that wants to sell one contact me!!
      "Every day Mankind fights a battle against Nature, forgetting if winning, Mankind will be among the defeated!"

Comment

You could try chips & bits, or other online stores.... but to my undestanding there isn't going to be much of a differance between the first and the second, the first one was relatively low budget and low profile, but after the huge successs it was, they are making a more complete version.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
          You could try chips & bits, or other online stores.... but to my undestanding there isn't going to be much of a differance between the first and the second, the first one was relatively low budget and low profile, but after the huge successs it was, they are making a more complete version.
          Thanks Osweld!!

I'll try it out!!

Portugal
          Nation of: Magellan's (from Magellan's Expedition);
          Vasco da Gama (Discoverer of the Maritime path to India);
          and Pedro Álvares Cabral (Discoverer of Brazil in 1500)

Comment

Working...
          X