Catherine the Great looks like ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catherine the Great looks like ...

Doesn't Catherine the Great ressemble former US SecState Madeleine Albright?
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

You got this from my mouth...

What an ugly *****!
    Non-Leader of the Apolyton Anarchist Non-Party

Comment

rocken with Janet Reno!

Comment

Re: Catherine the Great looks like ...

Originally posted by The diplomat
        Doesn't Catherine the Great ressemble former US SecState Madeleine Albright?
        NO! She look like an older lady, that all.

Comment

Woeps,I thought that was a pittbull.

Shade
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I thought it was Yin's mother in law. That'd explain his mean streak...

Comment

Originally posted by Rakki
              "Nuke em all, let god sort it out!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rakki
                LOL!

Thanks. I needed the laugh. My dog died the other day.
                "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
                "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

give us peter or stalin. catherine sucks (at least she could be a young nubile catherine )

Comment

Just be thankful she's not wearing the same attire as Joan of Arc in the ancient era...
                    "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
                    "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
                      (at least she could be a young nubile catherine )
                      That one gets my vote

Originally posted by JellyDonut
                      Just be thankful she's not wearing the same attire as Joan of Arc in the ancient era...
                      But if we combine your idea with LaRusso's idea...
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

...what would be quite interesting, is that Catherine actually was a fat ugly one... but she was also perv to the bone... have you guys heard the horse story...?

Comment

A perv to the bone? You guys are too punny.
                          Keep playing till I shoot through...

And as a wise man once said... Varium et Semper Femina.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosacrux
                            ...what would be quite interesting, is that Catherine actually was a fat ugly one... but she was also perv to the bone... have you guys heard the horse story...?
                            The horse story is a fraud. Catherine suffered a stroke in the age of 67 inside her water closet (I admit, that may sound rather peculiar) and was discovered by her maid, lying on the carpet against her commode. She died several hours later without regaining consciousness, stretched out by now in her canopied bed.
                            Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

Did you study under the Provost? [kewl avatar]

I would have like to seen Tzar Peter, but...

Comment

Working...
                              X