More Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Money

Does anybody know how I can get more money in CTP? I found a cheat that I can type in the script.slc file, but I don't know exactly where in the file to type it. Any help will be appreciated.

Dave

The easiest way is to use the cheat window.

If you want to change the income from the terrain you could change terrain.txt. You could put something in script.slc which gave you money every time a certain event occured (like the start of your turn).

Any particular reason for this need?

Comment

No big reason, someone told me about the cheat, I just can't get the damn thing to work and it's getting on my nerves.

Thanks,

David

Comment

If it is the cheat I think it is while in the game hit " this will take you to a command box then type in the cheat command. Hit enter or " to remove box.
        He who believes and is baptized will be saved: But he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16

Comment

What cheat is that preacherman?

Thanks,

David

Comment

dd, I can't remember how it is typed but there is a command that when you type it in it will give you x millions of gold to start the game. I used it once couple of years ago, but can't find where I wrote it down. sorry!

When you start your game if you go into launch editer you can set the amount of gold and advances you want to start with.
            He who believes and is baptized will be saved: But he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16

Comment

Working...
            X