Gone Gold says Civ3 officially gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXXXXXCEEELLLLENT!!!!
    I was going to wait until the new year to get a new computer BUT..... I don't think I can wait. I want CIV3!!! I was also going to wait to see some reviews of the game before I bought it but who am I kidding. If I see the game on the shelves I'm gonna buy it!

"To live again, to be.........again" Captain Kirk in some Star Trek Episode. (The one with the bad guy named Henok)
    "One day you may have to think for yourself and heaven help us all when that time comes" Some condescending jerk.

Comment

Wahoo! Civ 3's gone gold! Can't wait til i get. err these last few days are the worse, when its almost here but not quite
      Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

Thank you for creating the best game ever.

Joseph

Comment

great job dodging the multiplayer questions scattered throughout this thread dan.

one day we'll all laugh it this, but for now i cry.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by joseph1944
            Thank you for creating the best game ever.

Joseph
            The true test of this is coming....

Comment

Hey Dan, great news.
              You're all doing a helluva job, nevermind stupid "hey the faq's not updated nananananana" complaints.
              And let me just say that if it turns out to be true that both US and UK stores will be allowed to start selling the product at the same time, I want to give you all a and a big thank you for not discriminating American/European gamers. THIS is the way to go.

Comment

Re: wohoooo

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave

.* starts counting....*22 + days to go..

Typically isn't Friday "game release day" in the UK, so maybe 2nd Nov could be the day to throw a sicky.

24 days to go ?
                Hoping that 4 is closer to 2 than 3

Comment

Yeah perception is a b!tch.
                  Until the game gets into my hands, time flows
                  r e a l l y sssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo wwwwwwww

but once I get it *poof!*
                  I'm thirty years older...
                  "You don't have to be modest if you know you're right."- L. Rigdon

Comment

Yeah perception is a b*tch.
                    Until the game gets into my hands, time flows
                    r e a l l y sssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo wwwwwwww

but once I get it *poof!*
                    I'm thirty years older...

Comment

oops sorry guys

Comment

Yessssssssssssss...
                        "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

I am going to start marking the days on the wall of my bedroom, like prisoners do when counting down the days until they are released. It is going to be a difficult 3 weeks
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Thank you Firaxis..

Should get my LE pretty soon now!
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

so its gone gold and you're still working on new multiplayer stuff?

ANSWER DAMMIT.
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Gone gold!!

Now, get it to the stores ASAP, with a cherry on top!

Comment

Working...
                                X