Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement player needed for Democracy in Peril (1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement player needed for Democracy in Peril (1)

Manhattan-based Tai Mai Shu is without reliable telephone service, let alone constant internet access, and so has reluctantly bowed out of this game.

He is Lal, and it's 2148.

The game is Democracy in Peril.

Democracy is in peril, with Morgan, Domai and Lal (the three players) attempting to avoid domination by a Hive-led Axis comprising Yang, Santiago, Zakharov and Aki Zeta-Five. The latter three alll have been mind-controlled by Yang's lieutenant, Ashaandi, and are in submissive pacts with the Hive.

Needless to say, they share tech and battleplan co-ordinates from the start, but you can't talk to each other until formal contact has been made in the game.

Turn order is:

Morgan - johndmuller
    Lal - Tai Mai Shu (replacement needed)
    Domai - Darius

The Axis powers are:

Hive
    University
    Spartans
    Consciousness

Map is large, with 30% to 50% water, weak erosion and average native life.

All winning conditions are on, look first, eliminated players not restarted. No Unity Survey and No Random events. Everything else unchecked (so no spoils of war).

Unity pods don't produce techs (you have to research or trade (or steal) for everything.

Everyone has some exploitable goodies near their start positions (the AI has a couple of forest tiles by theirs, to wean them off farms) and each faction is close to a feature.

Apart from that, everything else is normal. Stockpiling energy and crawlers upgrades allowed, as well as retro-engineering except for using the probe chassis before doc mobility is discovered.

Turn thread is here:

Post here if you are interested (first come, first served) and e-mail me at:

linfrew@aol.com for the turn and password

Googlie

I would like to replace Tai Mai Shu.
    I'm a fairly reliable player (=24 hours response atleast)
    my email lawalan@hotmail.com
    It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

thanks, knowhow2. Turn will go to you this morning, together with the others' e-mail addies

This thread is now closed

Comment

Working...
      X