SMAX Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAX Guide

Vel, how different is the published version from the downloadable version? Essentially, have you reformulated it, or is there new, never before seen, material? Breaking it down further, should I buy it?
    "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

::grin:: well, umm...in my (totally unbiased, btw) opinion....yes! LOL

Seriously, I've attempted to take everything that people liked about version three, and expand on it, so you'll get a general reorganization, slightly expanded existing topics, new departments like eco-damage and doctrine defense (which has also been tweaked/slightly expanded), table of contents, index of how-tos, CPM/CtH charts, a listing of challenge games.....good stuff!

For the final analysis, though, on to buy or not to buy....I'll wait till some of the folks who have downloaded the e-book finish reading and post their comments....how's that?

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
    X