AGM3 Gold Mod pack released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGM3 Gold Mod pack released

Hey Civers, I've released the latest version of my Modified pack for civ2, this time it requires Fantastic Worlds. Lots of changes, you use it to play standard games, though it wont work well with random maps or maps you downloaded before, due to the new terrain type, I've included an improved Earth map I edited from Civ2's original, its much better now.
    It has lots of rules changes, with new units, terrains and techs besides changes to the cosmic rules, tech tree and existing units. It has lots of new graphics, unit, terrain, icons, etc. Check it out.
    I've sent it to a few sites, but untill they upload it, you can get it here:
    http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~jalma/AGM3Gold.zip
    Alexandre Madeira
    I create worlds. :)

Alexandre,

Well done on your efforts here - I played the English game to completion. Perhaps you might want to include a saved game at a level other than Prince(?). Well done again.

Comment

Thanks, and yes, its a good idea, didnt thought of that
      Anyway, you can still make your own games, here's how you should do it:
      I recommend you unzip my Mod to its own directory so you can take advantage of the right technology and unit descriptions, but to start a new game, just copy all the files to your Civ2 directory. Start a new game (you should start it on the earth map I sent, other maps or random maps wont work well with the new terrain), choose your options, when you start, save it in the directory you unziped the files, and load again from there.
      Alexandre Madeira
      I create worlds. :)

Comment

Alexandre,

Understood - it was just a possible idea to think about.

Anyway, it was good fun to play at Prince level again!

Comment

Working...
        X