Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players needed !!

Hi everyone !

I'm tired of waiting for a PBEM mode to be available on CTP2 . I'm done !
    So i'm back on CTP and ready to play some greet new PBEM games like old time.
    Well, i need some players, actually. 3 should be good. We'll play a 4 player game.

If some of you are interested, please gimme in this thread your leader name, civ, and timezone. The time at which you usually play your turns should be interesting to.

See ya.

Hey Sid, there will never be a CTP2 PBEM

anyway, visit the Youngblood recruitment center! Also I think there are several openings in CTP games.

Comment

Hi Siderakis welcome aboard
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Sid, welcome... well here you have three battlescarred veterans in me Ice and Saddam (faded glory)...... If you want to start a PBEM I for one will be delighted to play

On of the founders of league play has just left, and you he has several games he was in with positions available - But if you want to start a thread with a proposition for a game - I will put name down..

Gavrushka

lordgav@civleague.com
        He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Welcome !

Visit the Young Blood Recruitment Center.

And post here your legitimat claim !

Note that a (famous) CTP player have just defected from all his game ( ).
          So lot of game need a sub to replace him.
          Zobo Ze Warrior
          --
          Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Working...
          X