Central american Terrain Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central american Terrain Graphics

As the Subject indicates, I need a set of good Central American Terrain graphics (Terrain, ressources etc.), especially Oceans and Rivers, for my upcoming scenario 'La Conquista'. The graphics should be suitable for Mexico and the area south until the South American continent (New Granada). In the north, it goes up to Texas and Florida.
    Thank You,

Stefan
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

well you could do a lot worse than checking out the scenarios at the spanish civ 2 site. Particularly the once called "Mexico" (its a really good scenario too).

Comment

You might find some useful bits on my "Vietcong" scenario on Mike Jeszenka's site. Even better, try Jesus Balsinde's "Eldorado" on his site, or "Slash and Burn" on the Scenario Collections site.
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Yeah, I've played all of these scenarios. I just wasn't sure if I could use the graphics for Central America...well, those in Mexico of course. I didn't think about checking the ones I already have...thanks for the reminder!
        Follow the masses!

Comment

I posted this twice, thank goodness I can edit it!
          [This message has been edited by Stefan Härtel (edited August 02, 1999).]
          Follow the masses!

Comment

Sigh... don't you sometimes miss the old times?
            Follow the masses!

Comment

Yikes! And here I was thinking you had decided to do a pre-Columbian America scenario and were looking for graphics... Or are you?
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Nah -at least not yet- I was just digging up my very first post at Poly
                Follow the masses!

Comment

thank god for that, I am determined the funniest would be to play prussia thru 18th century

Comment

Yeah, but I don't want to make anything about Germany- sorry.
                    Follow the masses!

Comment

Stefan, is there a point to this necromancy?
                      http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                      http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

My very first post IIRC was one asking about dinos in civ3.

Is there any way we can track down our first posts?
                        "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
                        Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Ha, i found it!

It was a post about nationalism and conscrption in civ3.
                          "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
                          Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Stefan, is there a point to this necromancy?

I was just feeling nostalgic... and I felt like annoying you all
                            Follow the masses!

Comment

Working...
                            X