This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just talk to us! (MP)

Okay...the main point here is not to MP or not to MP...

It is not MP vs. SP...

It is the fact that, if this rumor is true, that Firaxis has not simply been honest.

Had an announcement come out a month or so ago...I would have still happily bought Civ 3...

But no, they hide the issue...and THAT is what burns us MPers...

We still don't KNOW what will be in there...and it's only a month away.

I held off starting a PBEM Alpha Cen. game, to wait for Civ. 3...I'm going to start it under the assumpion that Civ. 3 will not ship with PBEM.

I can accept a lot...just be up front...AND TELL US THE TRUTH!!!

(When I was a wee kid...I could take any shot a doctor wanted to give me...as long as they warned me. The only time I cried was when the doc jabbed me without warning me...this is still true...)

Yes...there will be a backlash...but it will be far worse if you don't tell us anything Firaxis...

Just be honest with us...

I...I MAY still buy Civ. 3...if you open up and tell us the truth...

But this silence...this BS a month before release has done the unthinkable...

...disgusted me enough to cancel my pre-order.

If you want my money...and my respect...you have to show a bit of respect...just be honest with us...you'd be surprised at how far that will go...
    -Fallen Avatar (Hoping Civ. 3 is not another Ultima 9...)

please post in the existing threads for the issue

thanks

btw, they have spoken and have said the following
    We're working on some cool multiplayer concepts that will take a fresh approach to the challenge of making multiplayer for a turn-based game fun. We're not yet ready to give details, but stay tuned. When we have more to report, the site will be updated and our fans, as always, will be the first to know!

more or less "we do not have final decisions right now and it's our policy/agreement with publisher/whatever to not announce anything if it's not final"
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
    X