X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Last Word

okay, so we're all being stifled again.
    Frankly I think there's a difference between urging someone to express their opinion to a manufacturer that expects us to support their product and promoting e'mail spamming, but that's just my opinion
    which I'm allowed to have in a free society.
    which this is not, I realize.

Anyhow: after this issue arose, I checked out everything on the Net I could find about this and noticed that in all the previews, press releases, etc. there was either no mention made of any MP capability in Civ3 or it was glossed over. So finally I ended up at www.civ3.com and noticed they have up a link to ask questions about the game there. Not wanting to be gagged for promoting email spamming, I am not giving it here, but it's pretty dominantly given on the front page of www.civ3.com so you can always go over and check it out for yourself; also, I used this link to ask them about it myself -- they "say" they take selected questions and address them: maybe they will pick this issue to address in the future (since at least ONE person has asked about it -- wink, wink, nudge, nudge) so I'll be checking back there from time to time and see if they got anything to say about it.
    And, of course, if I find out anything I'll let you know

(hey, where's the smilie with the gag?)

1) it's one thing to send a mail to a company. it's another to urge people to send lots of e-mails and get other people to do the same
    2) please post in the right forum
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
    X