Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw, what does G.O.P really stand for? (As in the republican party).

Is it Good Ol' Party, or Government Of People or Go Partisan Politics or what?

Comment

• Grand Old Party, circa American Civil War/War of Northern Aggression/War Between the States.
      Last edited by kring; November 30, 2002, 22:58.

Comment

• My sources inform me that LOL means Lots of Love...are they incorrect? If so I shall give them a good spank...
        -"The death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions is statistics."

- Tavarish Yosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

Comment

• LOL means Laughing Out Loud, usually. There may be times when people use LOL for Lots of Love, but everywhere I've seen it on the internet, it was when people are making a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by aahz_capone
            btw, what does G.O.P really stand for? (As in the republican party).

Grand Old Party.

Comment

• Originally posted by hetairoi22
              (ROFL)MAO = (Rolling on floor laughing) my ass off
              Also ROFLMAOLNBSHIPMPSHICMP(can go on and on and on)= Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off like never before so hard I pissed my pants so hard I crapped my pants

JMSU= Just make **** up

Comment

• Also has to do with guns to unjam an M-16 SPORTS Slap the mag, Pull the (I forgot what it is called), Observe the chamber, Release the (thingy), (I think there is a T forgot what it stands for), Shoot

also LEDRSHIP Anyone know what that stands for (I do)

SEALs= SEa Air Land

SWAT= Special Weapons And Tactics, originaly Special Weapons Assault Teams.

BUD/s= (I'll leave it to you to find, Hint it has to do with the acranim 2 up)

Comment

• mol. = moles = 6.03x10^23... damn i hate chemistry...
                  I use Posturepedic mattresses for a lifetime of temporary relief.

Comment

• *wrong* KMFDM = Kill mother-effing Depeche Mode

this is a common misconception, KMFDM is an acronym for a phrase in german that roughly translated means 'no pity for the masses'.
                    "How can you shoot women and children?"
                    "Easy! You just don't lead 'em as much!
                    Ain't war hell?"
                    - Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket

Comment

• IGTGFIMSSMOTCSAW

I'm Going To Get Fired If My Supervisor Sees Me On This Civ Site At Work

this thread is good. I had no idea what REX was...
                      You can't fight in here! This is the WAR room!

Comment

• OMFG, I'm such an unobservant twit! We can use raw HTML in our posts? If that's the case, then why do we use those silly square brackets for bold, etc.? Why not just make everyone use regular HTML instead of that evil UBB crud? (Note: UBB is the devil's markup language!)

Oh yeah, as for my own contribution...

PEBCAK: Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard
                        "It's great to be known, but it's even better to be known as strange." --Takeshi Kaga

Comment

• What does PBEM stand for?
                          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• Play By E-Mail. It's one of the multiplayer ways to play civ III. It's a slow game, no doubt as you email your games back and forth...
                            badams

Comment

• SFLA = Stupid Four Letter Acronym

Comment

Working...
                              X