memorable battles/campaigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memorable battles/campaigns

My most memorable battle was the greatest tank battle of my wars. It is called Battle of Prinzapolca. In that battle, 9 rebel tank armies were attacked by 9 of my loyal tank armies. I won, of course.
    My most memorable campaign was Battle for France. France was an ally across a channel from me. They hated me and lied to me, but I knew they weren't going to break the alliance. I assembled my tank armies just outside their sight, and attacked. At first, France didn't even believe I was serious (my diplomat was spying on them, and their samurai approached it but didn't attack). In four turns I had France conquered (that amounts to about 5 cities every turn ).

What were your most memorable battles or campaigns?
    Truth is not negotiable.

Mine was in my first PBEM game of Monkey 2. I came in as a sub, and paul was nearing the completion of the alien life. I attacked the Don of the americans just to have fun before the AL was built. It was my first PBEM war, so it was a baptism of fire for me of course. But nonetheless I learned alot from Don. Aswell he learned some things about me. so it was all good, I did not prepare for the war.. I just took the existing forces I had and attacked... didnt have time to build troops, alien life was almost born.

Anyway here it is

Comment

Yes but keep an eye on me ! Im bound to make sombody an unfortunate victim sometime

Comment

Ah, I just remembered another battle that marked the end of an era. As war progresses, I get what I call Golden Armies. A Golden Army is an army of 9 veteran tanks. That's a cumulative attack strength of 216. I thought there was nothing a Golden Army couldn't beat, and for a long time there wasn't.
        Then Brazil proved me wrong. War was in full swing, and my armies were attacking on all fronts. My Golden Army attacked an important Brazilian industrial city in the mountains. It had walls and fortifications. Worst of all, it had the bane of tanks: artillery. Several artillery pieces, several tanks, and a war walker or two: 9 units. My Golden Army was completely destroyed, mainly by long-range fire.
        But this story has a happy ending. Another one of my army groups was just behind the Golden Army. It had only 7 veteran tanks and 2 regulars. That army group destroyed the remaining defenders and took the city.
        From now on, I don't say that nothing beats my tank armies.
        Truth is not negotiable.

Comment

Dictaterress, do you play against the AI ?

I never get that kind of challenge!

PBEM is way better...

Comment

Yes, I play against the AI. The challenge is all from that AI government file I messed with. Although I have no idea how more sympathy for communism made them smarter... Anyway, they used to have a machine gunner in every city, artillery here and there, and tons of ancient weapons . After I changed the file, they began making armies of tanks and artillery. I got a nasty shock the first time I played against that. They also tend to recycle more of their units and generally don't keep anything below a musketeer or cannon. They also love changing governments and hate me... I always see them plotting something...
            Truth is not negotiable.

Comment

Hey, you should join us in PBEM. You know its alot more fun to play agaisnt humans.

Comment

Working...
              X