Comment

M.Y. 2171 sent to Qantaga.

Comment

MY 2171 sent to theohall.

Comment

2172 to WE

Comment

M.Y. 2172 re-sent to Qantaga.

My apologies for not checking the thread before. I was away for the weekend and last night when checking my mailbox I assumed one of you had also been away, thus the absence of a turn. I should had checked the thread but was too tired. Sorry .

Comment

Viriato, it appears as if I am the one at fault in halting the game. I did get the 2172 turn you sent on Friday night. I was also rather tired after a long week of work on the road, so I delayed playing it until Saturday morning.

Then, because of sleep deprivation (my 2 year old decided that 5 am would be a good time to start the day Saturday morning), I sent the turn to theohall's work e-mail instead of his game e-mail that I have been using for 71 turns before now.

I have resent theohall's turn to his proper e-mail. Many apologies to all.

Comment

Back on track 2173 to WE.

I use the Visto account at work because I can check all of my accounts (home, work, and other) using Visto.

I'll check it next time if a turn seems missing.

Comment

5 AM?!!
                  I guess I'm lucky that my daughter likes to sleep a lot like her dad .
                  No problem. We've been playing this game every day for almost 3 months now so we could use a break .

M.Y.2173 sent to Qantaga.

Comment

Yes, at 5 am Saturday, we hear, "Eesh, eesh...ark edi et go, go" from my youngest daughter's bedroom. Then, my wife elbows me and says to me, "She's calling you!".

MY 2173 sent to theohall.

Also, I have a long flight after work tomorrow night and a very early start Friday morning, so I will play my next turn when I get home Friday night. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Back home again!

2174 sent to theohall.

Comment

M.Y.2175 sent to Qantaga.

The sunspots have ended! It was about time .

Comment

Oh, man. I didn't think those sunspots were ever going to end. I was finally able to inform my partner of the rather covert methods the Hive used to corrupt a noble sea vessel of the Spartan Nation.

2175 sent to theohall.

-------
                          Gentlemen, I am afraid I have slowed the pace of this game down recently. I apologize, since I always look forward to my daily BM3 turn. I have had some busy work weeks and this weekend has been full of family Labor Day and birthday gatherings. I will also have some long flights on Wednesday and Friday this upcoming week, but after that I should be back to my regular, quick pace. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

2176 to WE

The Hive's unscrupulous and underhanded actions shall not be tolerated.

Comment

2176 to theohall.

Comment

2177 to WE

Comment

Working...
                                X