No announcement yet.

Builder-Momentum #3, Second Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about the delay gang, but I ended up in the operating room Tuesday evening where I had my appendix removed. I'm pretty much fine now and will be playing my turn on a regular basis again. What a week?

Comment

Oh my goodness, WE. What a week, indeed! I'm sorry to hear about your emergency appendectomy. I am glad that you are doing better.

Comment

M.Y.2177 sent to Qantaga.

I wish you a good recovery WE. Make good use of the next few days away from work .

Comment

2177 to theohall.

Comment

2178 to WE

Hope you are feeling better and getting plenty of rest.

Comment

M.Y.2178 sent to Qantaga.

Comment

2178 onwards to theohall.

Comment

2179 to WE

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement gang. The whole thing has been like a painful and boring vacation.

Turn to Viriato.

I apologize for the reloads. When I finished the Neural Amplifier it would fritz out my color scheme and I can't see what's going on. I can usually avoid this because it tends to happen when the opening menu comes up and I just reload the game before opening the save file, but when I build projects it occasssionally does this still. I think it has something to do with runnning Compuserve and the game at the same time, but it doesn't always happen. I logged off, restarted, reloaded and it played fine.

Comment

M.Y.2179 sent to Qantaga (yesterday).

Comment

WE, no problem on the reload.

I have a suggestion that might help. The same thing happens to me occasionally, especially if I am online during the turn. Like you, it usually pops up during the game options screen before the turns, but sometimes during the turn as well. What I have found is that if I use "Alt-Tab" to toggle out of the game and then "Alt-Tab" again to toggle back in, the graphics are then fixed. It may not help you, but it might be worth a try.

2179 sent to theohall.
                        Last edited by Qantaga; September 10, 2001, 13:02.

Comment

2180 to WE.

FYI...I will be away on a short vacation from 9/13 to 9/19. No SMAC/Xing will be taking place in that time frame. Finally get to visit home after about 2 years.

Comment

2180 sent to theohall.

I am sorry for the reload. I have been quite distracted over the past two days. I loaded the turn on my laptop, only to have the laptop shut off in mid-turn. I didn't even realize that I had not plugged in the power cord until it was too late and the battery must not have had much juice in it.

Comment

2181 sent to WE.

Last turn from me until Sep 20.

Comment

M.Y.2181 sent to Qantaga.

I know the times aren't the best for someone to get some peace of mind but enjoy your holidays as best as you can Theohall.

Comment

Working...
                                X