faction symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faction symbols

Just for the heck of it...what faction's logo do you think is the coolest? I mean which one fits the faction rather well. I hate to admit it since she's a real pain, but Miriam's fits the believers perfectly. The sharp points on the cross and all...and is that an "Omega" symbol around it?

Next I'd have to say the pirates. I've always imagined that the object in the center was some sort of chiron starfish. Maybe chosen because even if you cut it in half both halfs grow into another whole or something.

Of course I like the UoP's logo, but thats because the UoP is my favorite faction.

The ones I don't totally get are the Spartans and the hive. Perhaps someone can explain what the symbols mean to me.
    University of Planet
    15.79%
    Believers
    0.00%
    Nautilus Pirates
    21.05%
    Human Hive
    0.00%
    Spartan Federation
    21.05%
    Gaia's Stepdaughters
    21.05%
    Data Angels
    5.26%
    UN Peacekeepers
    10.53%
    Morgan Industries
    0.00%
    Cult of Planet
    5.26%
    "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

Just wanted to add that I didn't mean to snub any faction...could only fit ten choices in the poll. (I wouldn't have included the Aliens though)

Also I think Dee's logo is perfect for the Tree huggers.

D4
    "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

Comment

The hive is a play on the Ying-Yang symbol

The Spartan symbol is interesting to me. It's simple and direct, like the Spartans themselves.

The Drones have another good symbol. Does anyone know what it means?

Here they are.
      Attached Files
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

The Drones: Broken chains, ie: freedom from slavery.

Indra
        PS I like the Spartans. Very much like an old table-top wargame cardboard piece.

Comment

hey! i think the alien symbols are cool. god knows what they mean though.

what is the cults symbol? i don't get it. i do like the pirates (look left) the UoP and the drones.

Comment

PK, PK, PK!

1. I like the scifi concept of UN (World-wide goverment and stuff)
            2. The symbol is perfect, UN in stars
            3. The symbol looks good, which is important
            4. It's white-blue like the Finnish flag
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

D4, the Pirates' symbol has a compass rose, not a starfish. Although, who knows what a Planet starfish might look like?

Comment

Working...
              X