Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markos, let's divide the CIV3 general forum...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markos, let's divide the CIV3 general forum...

into an optimist forum and a pessimist forum. With growing interest in the game there is bound to be more traffic, so this will make the forum manageable. Also, it will allow pessimists and optimists to identify themselves clearly. Finally, I will be amused to watch the pessimists and optimists align against each other and "invade" each others turf. Man this will drive some traffic, too!!
    Last edited by TCO; July 27, 2001, 18:45.

Look what you've done, Mark .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What will happen to us realists, then ?
      Will we be divided, too? scared: scared: scared:

BTW, ban Yin from the optimists' board when you add the different boards. PLEASE.
      If need be, also from all the other fora .

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Otherwise im AYE for that suggestion, but I think that the Realistic/Pessimistic/Optimist aligment is <i>no good</i> if there's not a club for those who ignore all these directions. Hmmm. maybe the Neutral Civ Players of Apolyton CS... NeCiPa... Maybe I should found it... A neutral club standing in the cross fire...
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

It has become impossible for us to live together with the mainstraem, I demand a forum for the non-aligned civers.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

(i guess it's the day of the threads...)
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
            X