• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 48 "Newbie" Winter 09

France disbands: A Gascony

Russia builds: A Moscow

Turkey builds: nothing, NBR!!
    Sorry, but I waited for you the last turns. This was just one too many.

Next deadline is still Spring 1910 due sunday, 29th, 11 pm GMT,
    however as I said earlier, I will not adjucate before tuesday noon as requested by Yoav.

IMPORTANT

Again I urge you to send preliminary orders to avoid NMRs/NBRs. Best send them right now, immediatly after reading this.

And again I ask you to send in your moves INCLUDING the unit designation (army or fleet). It is not required so I cannot force you. But it would help me and our mapmaker a lot. And it is the proper way to write orders anyway.

Oh badh, i'll just have to live with it.

I don't like preliminary orders so it's a risk i'm taking.

Bah, I like the deadlines more when they are around 18GMT (20 jerusalem time)

Comment

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Well, I'm leaving tommorow for a month in England, I won't be able to send orders.

I don't really know if orders are needed, I mean, I have 1 unit.

Anyway, if you need orders just let them be: F Cly to Liverpool.
        "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
        -Douglas Adams

Comment

Ooops, sorry Taurus, I forgot that you leave. I think we will just let your country stay neutral from now on. So Edi will hold forever, or at least until somebody dislodges it. Anyone disagree?

Comment

fine by me. May the brave Scots hold on forever
            "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Uhhhh, guys.... That's MY unit in Edinburgh. You know the last remnants of a once proud Russian fleet that ran out of fuel and set into port on the east coast of Scotland. And while we may 'hold' for now, we'd like permission to move at our own discretion
              What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Working...
              X