This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's to stop me spamming?

They make you write the message before you write the poll.... it's madness........
    Yes. Leave it unmoderated so I can SPAM and waste my own time like I damn well please.
    16.67%
    Restore the post counts. To do otherwise is merely to make me SPAM in other threads as I have little or no actual interest in Civilization.
    33.33%
    No. Leave it as is. I like posting long-winded sensible, poignant posts which apparently no longer count.
    27.78%
    I have an opinion but am part of Mingos Q the Great so my views are clouded.
    22.22%
    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Nothing seems to have stopped you so far.

Comment

You just can´t get over this, can you?
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Nothing. Spam away.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

How about a fifth option-- Do away with post counts and titles in the whole forum. I am amazed that people ever care about that type of stuff.

Comment

A prince will never understand.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
              A prince will never understand.

Comment

If the only reason people babble on around here is for post counts, they have much more deeply rooted problems to worry over.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Fab,

The brute squad (M, M, M, M, and D)

Eli,

You're just a problem child
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

hopefully mark, ming or some one will stop the spam, i got 10% PCR for alleged spam, and yet we see Provost Hsrrison posting things like "SPAM SPAM SPA" and no pCR, and now tihs, geez if tha tisnt inconsistency i dont know what is
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

You were spamming in the Apolyton/Community forum where it incremented your post count. PH and most everyone else spams here, at least most of the time.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                        hopefully mark, ming or some one will stop the spam, i got 10% PCR for alleged spam, and yet we see Provost Hsrrison posting things like "SPAM SPAM SPA" and no pCR, and now tihs, geez if tha tisnt inconsistency i dont know what is
                        New avatar for Rasputin! I claim first sighting.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes... now that post counts don't matter at the OT we can post whatever we want without it being called spam .

OTOH, if there were no post counts on the entire forum, then spamming would be called spam again, it wouldn't just be for post counts. And it would be done in the OT.
                          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                            You were spamming in the Apolyton/Community forum where it incremented your post count. PH and most everyone else spams here, at least most of the time.
                            actually this is the Apolyton/Community Forum michael .. so please explain why no pcr for this ,and do you want me to link to PH's post in an On topic thread where he simply posts SPAM SPAM SPAM ... !!!!

Can I join in this club thread?

Spammity spammity spam!
                            from this thread http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...0&pagenumber=7
                            Last edited by Rasputin; July 20, 2001, 01:52.
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Should we drop moderation of the OT?

NO

end of story....
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X