The virtues of direct-links to the civilopedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The virtues of direct-links to the civilopedia

Firaxis should include a right-click direct-links to the civilopedia in as many areas as possible. Not just to the main civilopedia-page.

Unit-types, terrain-types, techs, city-improvements, wonders, government-types and so on - wherever these factors appears, whether it is on the map, in the advisor-screens, in some build-manager and so on: a righ-click direct-link should lead the player to the appropriate page in the Civilopedia.

Above is especially important in advanced scenarios, there every unit, tech, city-improvement have been replaced. Right-click direct-links can really be a Godsend.

The Civilopedia i return should have active links inbedded in the text for quick & relevant jump-navigation.

i concur.

when playing many scenarios, the attack strength of the "English Man of War" should be easier accessible.

especially if you cant BUILD the unit, like in te revolutionary war scenario of civ 2, the generals.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
    X