Blender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blender

For any blender fans or 3D enthusiasts here's a picture in the latest CJ at Blender

From D'Andrea :
    Attached Files
    Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

That looks awesome...the only 3D-modeling I do is with SolidWorks 2000...nice programme...

Comment

Well, being Dutch and all I have Blender installed on my hard disk... All I need now is someone that can explain the totally uncomprehensible interface
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

How uncpmrehensible is it..? Is it worse than AutoCAD...?

Comment

Originally posted by Zopper
          How uncpmrehensible is it..? Is it worse than AutoCAD...?
          I dunno, never saw AutoCad. But I have been playing with it today and I suspect it'll take years before I figure it out. Buttons all over the place...
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

Interface what interface??
            I know that's how it looked to me but if you use it enough go through a few tutorials you pick it up very fast. I'd learnt the very basics after two weeks and after a month I felt comfortable with it. Now after 6 months it's second nature to me.
            And another of a dolphin again not by me posted at: http://centralsource.com/blender/animals.htm
            Attached Files
            Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

wow...nice...

Comment

I've been working on the game too much to do any of my own work but you can see some of the 3D maps that we might have used in this forum in QSL images.

Comment

So when do we get to see what Darkknight can do?
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                  X