12.82%
    Classical Forum
    30.77%
    Oriental Pavillion
    10.26%
    Medivial Castle
    46.15%

The poll is expired.

Since I have HiRes file I'll have to go for the Classical forum but in the original I like the Medivial castle the most.

Comment

wow the castle winning easily !!
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Classical and Castle both grab my fancy...I think I'll vote Castle.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

i usually though just randomly select one , it a meaningless selection really...

Comment

With qualification.

Well, the "medieval castle" is the one I always choose. But the fact is that the image is not a medieval castle. The structures depicted are much more from the Early modern period of European history.

Exile
            Lost in America.
            "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
            "or a very good liar." --Stefu
            "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

When in Rome...

I like the classical forum best. It's also the one I usually play with, since I won't bother changing the default civ from the Romans. The white structures of this city style make for a nice effect with the surrounding terrain I think.

Comment

It was a tossup between the oriental pavilion, with its bright colors that contrast well with terrain, and the bronze age monolith. I just like those little buildings and palm trees , they seem to mesh with the rest of the game's graphics best.
                The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                intelligence to few.

Comment

oriental for my great mongol hordes......... gives us a look of sophistication
                  Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I chose Bronze Age Monolith. Not sure why, but I find it interesting... I like it in MGE.

If I happen to be using ToT, I never use Asian or Medieval; they don't really look all that aesthetic. In any case, I prefer the Sci-Fi and Fantasy modes, so I rarely choose Bronze Age or Classical either
                    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Oriental... The others look sort of boring, the Medieval Castle is too dark, the Roman Pavilion is too Light.
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I thought everyone would choose Classical Forum, thats what i always choose, except when i play with the Egyptians...
                        Alex

Comment

and why would we all want the same as you choose ???

Comment

Proberly because its cool.
                            Alex

Comment

I use a custom city style based on the castles found in the Master of Magic jr scenario.
                              main(i,_){for(!_||(--i,main(i+2,i["FHhhTBFHdhTBFBQT\2TBF&]zRF$hh*:FHhh+&FBIsbDF"]));
                              i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_^=_,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Mark -*/

Comment

Working...
                              X