No announcement yet.

"Men have an absolute right to free speech."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

next he's gong to announce he's otherkin and has headmates

Comment

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          next he's gong to announce he's otherkin and has headmates
          i actually had to look up that last one. it wouldn't surprise me, though. he's very special after all.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Comment

i think if you limited all your posting to that, you would improve considerably as a poster.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

If you stopped posting completely, that would be a tremendous improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  i think fez is trying for the 'most representative of generation snowflake' award.
                  He's Gen X
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    He's Gen X
                    too special to be in the same generation as all the other snowflakes.

Comment

Read my profile.

Comment

no thanks. your posts are uninteresting enough.

Comment

you seem to respond to every one, little tablet warrior.

Just read it.

Comment

not specific enough

are you taking steroids?

Comment

No. Nevermind. Not important.

Comment

Says he's been on hormones for five years. I assume that's what he's alluding to. Not sure what the point of sharing that is, tbh.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X