• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elok is a nerd.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      True. If two women are involved you have four boobs, which is 33% better than that Total Recall mutant hooker had.
      Um... I think it's more than just 33% better.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
        There's no such thing as too much boobs.
        TRUTH!!!
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I draw the line at ca. 5+ per women
          Blah

Comment

Pics?
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Even I will admit boobs are nice. Lol.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I did some independent research.

Doctors were unable to save a 51-year-old man after girlfriend Donna Lange, 51, allegedly smothered him with her breasts during a drunken row in Everett, Washington.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                X