Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    yeah why would anyone want to see boobs
    Oh I am sure many guys and girls do.. But never heard of someone trying it while they are driving lmao.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

did she manage to get the pic at least?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

boobs

Comment

I see Proteus.
          If he posts a link with tits, it's a trap

Comment

I'm sometimes baffled by lesbianism; can you still get excited by boobs if you have them yourself? What if yours are terrific? What if you're incredibly hot all around? Do you only need another woman for variety's sake?

This is my deep thought for the day.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              did she manage to get the pic at least?
              Probably snapped right after she ran into the cop car.
              She probably has the universal BJ look on her face.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                I'm sometimes baffled by lesbianism; can you still get excited by boobs if you have them yourself? What if yours are terrific? What if you're incredibly hot all around? Do you only need another woman for variety's sake?

Well I get excited looking at myself (though I'm an androgynous guy). Im just that hot. I have a Mohawk, a great body and more vanity won't hurt.

And what about trans (Mtf)/androgynous... I wonder.

FYI, I'm taking a break from the politics thread too time consuming. Not others tho. I won't over post. Break over back to work.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Comment

Wife's away on a road trip with the kids. Been gone about a week now. Won't be back for several more days at the earliest. In the meantime, I'm going to be thinking a lot about boob-squeezing, and I suggest you learn to accept it.
                    1011 1100

Comment

very vanilla

Comment

Well, I can try talking about whips and poop and stuff if you really WANT me to, but honestly all that doesn't do much for me and I'd rather not.
                        1011 1100

Comment

Elok's not a perv.
                          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

he is a nerd

Comment

There's no such thing as too much boobs.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

True. If two women are involved you have four boobs, which is 33% better than that Total Recall mutant hooker had.
                                1011 1100

Comment

Working...
                                X