Muhammad was a Feminist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muhammad was a Feminist

It is time for Islam to liberate women fully and do so upon the example of Muhammad and the authority of the Quran that holds compassion and mercy as the first and foremost attributes of Allah.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

the article does make that argument...if accurate I'd agree with the author

Comment

Talk about realiry impaired wishful thinking.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The author looks like a white liberal that is left of Michael Moore and knows about the same about Islam.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Kid, I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, but you don't have to try to be the worst poster here.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

. . . in the sense that he does it effortlessly?
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

No, he definitely puts a lot of work into trying to be a kenobiesque master debater...
              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Either interpretation is acceptable. I'm just grumpy because I've been grading all day. Or possibly since the beginning of the universe, which started with a "huge explosion of Gas and Rock."
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Either interpretation is acceptable. I'm just grumpy because I've been grading all day. Or possibly since the beginning of the universe, which started with a "huge explosion of Gas and Rock."
                  Cheer up. I recently had someone ask me, as an English major, who got the idea to invent the English language. On further questioning, I learned this person was under the impression that Latin was "the first language" and that English must have been invented by this one dude who saw a need for a change.

The person who asked me this has a scientific doctorate, and is generally quite bright.
                  1011 1100

Comment

Also, I at one point met a high school senior in an honors class who was unaware that Islam is a religion.
                    1011 1100

Comment

The correct answer is, "Well you know before I went to college I thought it was Shakespeare, but then I learned it was really this guy named Chaucer."

Comment

Sure, provided you set the record straight on the Big Bang. Write in red ink that it was actually made primarily of tachyons, with a handful of midichlorians.
                        1011 1100

Comment

Worst part is the question was about why certain solar system bodies are icier than others. Students have learned to pad insufficiently explanatory answers...

Comment

Q: What time does a third quarter moon rise?

A: The time at which a third quarter moon rises is determined by many factors. One of the factors that determines when a third quarter moon rises is the zenith and the celestial equator. When the universe began...

Comment

Whereas they could have simply said, "right after halftime" and been done with it. Even I know that.
                              1011 1100

Comment

Working...
                              X