Muhammad was a Feminist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Kid, I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, but you don't have to try to be the worst poster here.
    There's so much competition these days.
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      Also, I at one point met a high school senior in an honors class who was unaware that Islam is a religion.
      What did he think Islam is?
      A Land?
      A Race/Tribe?
      Something else>?

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Kids in honors class a brainwashed the same as all the rest. They just do better on the tests.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Kid, I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, but you don't have to try to be the worst poster here.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            What did he think Islam is?
            A Land?
            A Race/Tribe?
            Something else>?

She was under the impression it was a race.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I wish when you put someone on your ignore list, their threads would just disappear. Saying he is the worst poster here is the understatement of the year. I think he stole that title from Ben. This guy is wretchedly terrible.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You've only met ONE of those?!

Comment

I would forgive a high schooler for believing that Islam is a race assuming that she doesn't continue to use the word 'Islam phobia."

Comment

Ouch ... this is somehow on par with some people in the USA who were polled maybe 10 years ago and believed that the current chancellor of germany is Adolf Hitler (with some others believing that the USA in WW2 fought on side with germany against russia)
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

"Islam as currently practiced in the world is archaic and brutal and needs to be reformed!"

"Yes, you're right! Here's historical and scriptural justification for reforming the backwards views towards women that unfortunately permeate most current Muslim societies."

"Puh, what bull****, Mohammed was evil!"

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Erm, Kid hates feminists. Even more than he hates Muslims. That's probably not his intended argument, to the extent that he had a coherent argument at all.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                          "Islam as currently practiced in the world is archaic and brutal and needs to be reformed!"

"Yes, you're right! Here's historical and scriptural justification for reforming the backwards views towards women that unfortunately permeate most current Muslim societies."

"Puh, what bull****, Mohammed was evil!"

The key is "as practiced."

There's only one way to practice a religion.

Comment

Erm, Kid hates feminists. Even more than he hates Muslims. That's probably not his intended argument, to the extent that he had a coherent argument at all.
                            I hate feminism ... as practiced.

Comment

I'm shocked that the Huffington Post used a clickbaity title for a blog post

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                The key is "as practiced."

There's only one way to practice a religion.
                                there's thousands of versions of Christianity

Comment

Working...
                                X