Clear All

• just made a damn good twink

??
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Reminds me of playing Anarchy Online.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My 2nd through Nth Everquest characters were all twinks. By that I of course mean they were all young gay elves. I never would have twinked them, as that would be Communist.

Comment

Is that the same thing as a spliff?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          My 2nd through Nth Everquest characters were all twinks. By that I of course mean they were all young gay elves. I never would have twinked them, as that would be Communist.
          I used to think all elves were gay, but I guess they wouldn't exist then.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Gay elves... I like the sound of that lol.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
            X