Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not every Hillary supporter is a criminal, but most criminals are Hillary supporters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    Rense = automatic fail. What next? Alex Jones?

You are a right winger with a fanatical avatar. You look more like a fascist.

I'm a leftist. I'm anti-fascist. Get with the ****ing program, kid.
    I hate Obama so I must be a fascist?! What an idiot?

When people are trying to educate you, you can't afford to take them for granted.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Trump is Hillary's #1 supporter ... without him she never would have had a chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        I hate Obama so I must be a fascist?! What an idiot?

When people are trying to educate you, you can't afford to take them for granted.
        You are a fascist because you are a fascist. This has nothing to do with Obama.

And you do not provide educated answers. I know more than you. Get over it.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You are a fascist because you are a fascist. This has nothing to do with Obama.

And you do not provide educated answers. I know more than you. Get over it.
          Everything you know is wrong. Reagan even said so.

Comment

Everything you know is wrong. Reagan even said so.
            You're a conservative extremist. You're NOT right about anything and you're just completely wrong.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You're a conservative extremist. You're NOT right about anything and you're just completely wrong.
              Please tell me which views are extreme.

Comment

Please tell me which views are extreme.
                Your views on Obama, your views on minorities, your views on immigrants, your views on the media... I could keep going...

You're a raving nut.

Comment

Your views on Obama, your views on minorities, your views on immigrants, your views on the media... I could keep going...

You're a raving nut.
                  That Obama is anti-American? Why did he say Americans are lazy then?

Comment

"I am not Donald" would be an awesome election platform.

Comment

"I am not Hilary" would also be an awesome election platform.

Comment

I see a passing dog out the window.

The dog is neither Donald nor Hilary.

Ergo. That dog should be made President.

Comment

That Obama is anti-American? Why did he say Americans are lazy then?
                          You're lazy. That's the difference. Anti-American? More nuttery from you.

Comment

You're lazy. That's the difference. Anti-American? More nuttery from you.
                            Please prove Obama is patriotic.

Comment

Please prove you're not a fool.

Comment

Get a room you two... take it somewhere else. It's getting old.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X