Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not every Hillary supporter is a criminal, but most criminals are Hillary supporters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not every Hillary supporter is a criminal, but most criminals are Hillary supporters.

I know stupid, but it's making fun of MrFun
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Not every conservative is a psycho axe murderer with fascistic tendencies, but most psycho axe murderers with fascistic tendencies are conservative.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Are you being serious?

Comment

About as serious as your thread which cries for attention.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
          I actually wouldn't mind if you ignored me. You might not have picked up on the subtleties but I don't really care for you much.

Comment

I have yearnings for attention.

Please thank my poast to satisfy my cravings for attention.

Comment

I see that Oerdin is looking at this thread, and hasn't thanked my poast.

He is cruelly ignoring my desperate plea for attention. ;(

Comment

Given that the only fascist here is a Hillary supporter...
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ben didn't thank my poast either.

I see Aeson is viewing this thrade now!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Given that the only fascist here is a Hillary supporter...
                    *yawn* He shoots... And oh my gosh. The miss of the season! What a bore.

I'm an environmentalist leftist. A fascist is someone like David Duke. Get your **** together, Burger king.

Comment

I thanked Braindead's post in a parallel universe.

Comment

21 minutes. Not too shabby. You have an excellent response time, Gian.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Comment

*yawn* He shoots... And oh my gosh. The miss of the season! What a bore.

I'm an environmentalist leftist. A fascist is someone like David Duke. Get your **** together, Burger king.
                            You actually have more of these characteristics than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              You actually have more of these characteristics than I do.

http://www.rense.com/general37/fascism.htm
                              Rense = automatic fail. What next? Alex Jones?

You are a right winger with a fanatical avatar. You look more like a fascist.

I'm a leftist. I'm anti-fascist. Get with the ****ing program, kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X