Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you should have your father tested too

Comment

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
        They can't use DNA to find out personal family information. If you want to find out your roots, that requires a lot more digging. I suspect I'm probably a good part Libyan or Moroccan (which is possible for many Spanish people), but that would require actual investigation
        You're still white, though.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
          No. I'm not. But that isn't the subject here.

Don't make this personal please.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
            He used to identify as white... Now PoC
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              He used to identify as white... Now PoC
              No I was never white. Like I was never straight.

Enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                No I was never white. Like I was never straight.

Enough!
                You're an ass.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Comment

I suspect that website is just screwed up. Then again a lot of Lebanese are ethnically European from Crusaders who went bad and converted to Islam after the fall of the Crusader Kingdoms. It's also possible some Frenchman was porking your great grandma.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This all goes way back, to a billion BC when a microbe wandered down the street to pork the neighbours wife.

And since thwen ...........

Comment

creating pseudobiological classifications based upon geography is ****ing retarded
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm surprised Trump hasn't got into the family tree business lol. Sounds a great way to swindle even more people out of their money.

Comment

Trump is a Bulgarian with tiny hands.

Comment

is it a scam to take your money?
                              Pretty much. The problem is that genes are old and history is not. There were quite a few scientists commenting about relative percentages of genetic variation across Europe and trying to associate it with West-east migrations. The problem was that this particular mutation was over 18 thousand years ago, well before recorded history.

For someone like Albert Speer, who's dad was from Lebanon or that area, is that the table base will represent markers, and the markers will apply themselves to broad, broad populations. Even if Albert has a gene that is predominant in east asia - it could mean several things:

1, Albert's from the population in Lebanon that has this gene, but it's not predominant in Lebanon even if the gene is the same. It doesn't necessarily indicate East-Asian ancestry.

2. That even if he has East Asian Ancestry, all it would mean is that he and a small percentage of East Asians today have a common ancestor. Which again, could very well be in a place like Lebanon.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

So we have definite proof Albert Speer is nothing good!
                                Last edited by Dinner; October 27, 2016, 02:04.

Comment

Working...
                                X