No announcement yet.

Dating (stalkers, and she's baaack!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if you're not dating someone new exclusively, and there's a mutual understanding that it's just for fun, no harm no foul.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      I have a friend who is divorced (has a kid) and has vowed to never be "tied down" again.
      He is, how should I put it in a refined way, swarmed in pvssy.
      He doesn't want a serious relationship, he says so and they still hunt him like bees to honey

Not that I reccoment it since he now has 4 or 5 girlfriends and seems very exhausted and thin.. like butter stressed over too much bread, psychologically too
      Compared to being in a relationship? I find that hard to believe. As long as you aren't in a relationship you can say , "door is that way."
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
        I know I'm just a really good liar to myself. And she already proved her point.

The flesh is weak.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I would just like to point out that I am, again, routinely, vindicated when I said that she'll come back for you (the doc) after you set your boundaries and she didn't accept them.

Don't reply at all btw
          (the messages will increase)

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            The flesh is weak.
            That's what makes it fun.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              I would just like to point out that I am, again, routinely, vindicated when I said that she'll come back for you (the doc) after you set your boundaries and she didn't accept them.

Don't reply at all btw
              (the messages will increase)
              You are right. She's been all over my facebook as well. When we were together, she did not bother. She made a point she's not. Lately? She likes my ridiculously stupid posts, at least one per day. In the morning, before she goes to work. It's like a habit.

I had a nightmare of her again. I've already killed her with a shovel once, in self-defense. I cannot recall a good dream I've ever had of her. Every single time it is a nightmare that bothers me even after waking up. This time, I decided to meet her at her place. So, I get lost on my way, which is odd, and everything is different. I go to her door, except it isn't her door. I'm in the wrong building. I'm now an hour late, with clothes all over the stairway, and I catch her leaving with a big group of female friends I've never met. She smiles at me, I say "sorry I'm late" and she's like OK and keeps walking. I ask if we're on and she smiles at me and says "No". The group moves and I run after, with my clothes in the stairway, and the other women start flirting with me. I feel good about that, while the doc keeps walking, never looking back. Then one of her better friends makes a move on me, asks me out, and the doc turns and looks at her with murderous look. Indicating that talking to me is a huge error. She stares and I catch the stare, then the doc smiles at me and keeps walking. I give up and leave. I don't think the dream is difficult to interpret. My mind is telling me to keep the hell out of her. There's hell to pay, and I'm only a tool for her to use. Rationally, 6 weeks is the perfect time to get back to me, to mess up. It works, I'm having nightmares. I know she does not give a **** about me. Or anyone but herself. This is a game and I still think maybe I should go in, eat the food, ravage her once and leave. In my head that works, and the next unfortunate step is that she wants to hang out again. Effectively, I am not dating, and she will do last second cancellations on me. Sore throat, tired, other plans suddenly come up. She does it just to do it. I got her MO, and she has mine. I am fairly sure that she might have a lot of misandry in her.

One thing I do not buy is that she only appears intelligent to me. I know she is very intelligent. So what does a mouse do when the cat is pawing it? This is her fetish, the push and pull. She is an avid reader of stories of this very thing. My prediction is no sex. She wants to create a very sexual atmosphere, and then just be cold. Just to be a bit confusing. I've known this for the longest time already. Confusion and mixed messages are her thing. Just like any good sociopath, she never truly stops.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I've been going through a similar thing with a woman that I've known for 8 years now. Only in the last 6 months have I really been able to get it straight that she is no good. She's very charming and is good at making you think she is just stupid and really good. I've known that she's a player for a long time. Good looking women like that are usually married and they don't stay single for a long time. The bad ones are like bull fighters, like yours. They show you the red and make you charge. But you get nothing but air. Eventual you get tired though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I've been going through a similar thing with a woman that I've known for 8 years now. Only in the last 6 months have I really been able to get it straight that she is no good. She's very charming and is good at making you think she is just stupid and really good. I've known that she's a player for a long time. Good looking women like that are usually married and they don't stay single for a long time. The bad ones are like bull fighters, like yours. They show you the red and make you charge. But you get nothing but air. Eventual you get tired though.
                  wanna tell us more about it? BEen talking to my colleague, who is going thru divorce. He's a good guy. Very open, and so he told me about his marriage, he was actually oen of the first ones to tell me to stay the hell away from Dr. Lovely. I trust him in the sense that he has a good radar, and he is an ex cop, used to these types in interrogations... in any case, he has the nice guy complexity, that attracts these leeches. Her ex has pulled off manipulative crap on him for years. He left her, so it seems to never end. Now she actually is applying for a job at ours. Not to the same company, but the building. My own ex-wife was easier in many ways, she was pure aggression. And bit dumb. She fought using kids as a proxy for few years, but I only loved the kids so... not like I missed her at all. But Dr. Lovely, a sadist extraordinaire... I kind of miss her and not. I know she is pulling this on several guys at the same time, she probably has several boyfriends, she gets off radar for days on end, during which she probably says how she is ill for a few days, etc. Then she dumps one, or when one is cooling off, she pulls them back in just to see if she can. I am quite sure of this. So many indicators, but I choose not to analyse it too much. I just kind of know.

Anyway, I woke up tonight, again, but I was not having a nightmare this time. Just fear. I don't know about what exactly. For some reason, I am afraid of her. She poses no physical threat to me, and yet I am terrified of her. Difficult to explain but I am considering therapy. I need to know why I keep having nightmares where she is the protagonist. I am sort of a mouse and she chases me. And that ****ing smirk... that smirk of hers haunts me. Again, difficult to describe, but you'd know it once you saw it. It is not something she can control. It instills fear in me. It is the only real thing in her. The rest is mimicky, learned behaviour. The smirk though... stuff of nightmares. It is not a smile, not a "I am pleased at myself" smile, or an arrogant one. It's a very primal one. Predatorian one, not at all appropriate. I might be a bit traumatised. I got other crap going on that bothers me, but nothing out of the ordinary, like unpaid bills that I need to take care of, work backlog, missed deadlines... but nothing that can't be fixed. Diets I never started... the usual 1st world problem stuff. And a bad case of insomnia, too. Writing helps though, to get thoughts in order and express this stuff. Now some Youtube and I'll be off in an hour or two. Thank you and sorry.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Well, I don't think this woman that I have known for 8 years is exactly like your Dr Lovely. I haven't slept with her or anything. She just touches my butt, like on accident but on purpose. And she **** gazes a lot, like obviously. But if I call I usually get no answer. Then at church she will tell me that she is sorry that she missed my call in front of as many people as possible. When I txt she always waits two days to txt back. Obvious playing. But I never get anywhere. She doesn't think she is doing anything wrong because I think she is narcissistic. She is actually older than me and I don't think she ever had a serious bf.
                    Maybe she used to be involved in orgies or something in the past. She was hinting about something like that once but never said exactly what it was. Maybe part of her game. IDK.

Hope you get some sleep. I had horrible insomnia when I was going through hell with my ex.

Comment

Working...
                    X