[Civ 6] Come join in the chat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Civ 6] Come join in the chat!

getting ready to go live with an MP game in the next hour. join us on Discord to chat. Mics are off at this point. we're looking to get started around 9pm Eastern.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

I remember when Poly had its own chat. And there was that one guy who was always in the chat. Who was that guy? Man, I don't even remember anymore. Sigh. Axi? Giant Squid?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I don't have the game.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

that's fine. just sign up for discord and enter the chat. Mics will go hot in about half an hour. right now we're just idling.

Comment

Self Biased is a nerd.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            I remember when Poly had its own chat. And there was that one guy who was always in the chat. Who was that guy? Man, I don't even remember anymore. Sigh. Axi? Giant Squid?
            Axi maybe
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Chariot and Ari, never forget!
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                Too late.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                  Who?

Comment

Yes that chat was pinned to the top of the forum so it seem to run for 2 years straight. (where no real conversation ever seemed to happen so it was the butt of many jokes.)
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X