Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For the Global Fake Alien Invasion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready For the Global Fake Alien Invasion?

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Well, are you?

No, but as long as the US does not bomb me to protect it's citizens from the invasion, I'll reckon I'll be fine.

Given my location, it's unlikely for Americans to start bombarding, so, not preparing, but I expect no issues in the case of the invasion.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Build a wall lmao
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

video was tl:dw.

Summary?
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Canadians are gay

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
            No, but as long as the US does not bomb me to protect it's citizens from the invasion, I'll reckon I'll be fine.

Given my location, it's unlikely for Americans to start bombarding, so, not preparing, but I expect no issues in the case of the invasion.
            Are you brown?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
              They are already living among us.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                Build a wall lmao
                But then we'd need Trump! Yikes!

To make them pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post

Americans can bomb anywhere in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                    video was tl:dw.

Summary?
                    Lazy igloo dweller.

Summary: Evil conspiracy, by guvmints, to fake an alien invasion to trick us all.

Comment

But then we'd need Trump! Yikes!

To make them pay for it.

Better yet...

Trump can build it with Chinese steel.

He then can have huge portraits of himself painted on the side. That face is enough to scare ET into another galaxy and they'll never come back. If I was an extraterrestrial, this is one planet I'd have on pass just like a run-down seedy strip bar in El Paso.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

There is a documentary called 'Independence Day' I saw on this very topic... Where is the new American president going to live?
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                          There is a documentary called 'Independence Day' I saw on this very topic... Where is the new American president going to live?
                          We do know, from all the documentaries, that alien invasions start at Central Park or Los Angeles so we probably only need two walls to keep them at bay.

I guess that means Trump will be twice as busy, making them pay for two walls made of cheap Chinese steel.

Comment

We do know, from all the documentaries, that alien invasions start at Central Park or Los Angeles so we probably only need two walls to keep them at bay.

I guess that means Trump will be twice as busy, making them pay for two walls made of cheap Chinese steel.
                            He will make the Chinese provide the steel free of charge. Hillary won't do that because she is part of the corrupt establishment.

Comment

Working...
                            X