Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is to blame for the mess with IS in Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    For once Kidicious is right about the debt, but a broken clock is right once a day. The debt isn't a bill that's immediately due. That isn't even how it works.

If Trump gets elected, he would add $7.2 trillion to it is said. Hillary would reduce it.

The debt never has to be eliminated. Please don't try to agree with me.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      The debt never has to be eliminated. Please don't try to agree with me.
      Who said anything about eliminating it?

Broken clock is broken again.

Mitigating is different than eliminating.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Who said anything about eliminating it?

Broken clock is broken again.

Mitigating is different than eliminating.
        "The sad reality is that you just can't repay your debt, just can't"- Serb

Idiot.

Comment

"The sad reality is that you just can't repay your debt, just can't"- Serb

Idiot.
          I was talking about my own ****ing posts. Is that just so hard for you to grasp?
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I was talking about my own ****ing posts. Is that just so hard for you to grasp?
            Nope. You were talking about my post. Stop lying all the time.

Comment

Nope. You were talking about my post. Stop lying all the time.
              You are a natural born liar. Started at conception.

Comment

And you ignore the part of the post that called you out as a liar. (because it's true)
                I'm fascinated by the argument from a republican that you believe republicans deserve a time-out. How do you believe that Obama's administration has been more successful?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The rest of the world will never let the US go down like that, because we defend them from Russia.
                  Yes, just like bankruptcy never happened to Spain, to England, to other predominant world powers around the globe...
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

To blame about what? Obama has high approval ratings and has done mostly everything right.
                    What precisely has Obama done well?

he would add $7.2 trillion to it is said. Hillary would reduce it.
                    LOL considering that Obama added 10 trillion, I'm curious how it would be bad for Trump and good for Obama.

And to the people who took about the national debt. Go take an econ 101 class. Obama actually slowed the increase of the debt. But he isn't the one that passes budgets. Congress.
                    What budget? There hasn't been one passed since the Bush years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      What precisely has Obama done well?
                      Domestic issues, such as related to the economy, regulation (well until republicans gutted the Dodd-Frank act) and with foreign issues such as countering terrorism.

LOL considering that Obama added 10 trillion, I'm curious how it would be bad for Trump and good for Obama.
                      That's make believe fiction. Obama didn't add 10 trillion. You're lying your ass off again.

What budget? There hasn't been one passed since the Bush years.
                      The democrats did pass one, but the republicans refuse to even listen.

And there are also appropriation bills which are essentially budget bills.

But then again this all goes back to the House Committee on the Budget. Can you tell me the weasel that runs that committee? Tom Price currently... but who was the chairman before? You might know him.

Again, you're too stupid to see that. The President doesn't write budget bills. That's the Congress, and specifically the committees in the House. I guess they didn't teach you that at your degree mill school.
                      Last edited by Giancarlo; October 23, 2016, 14:42.

Comment

Yes, just like bankruptcy never happened to Spain, to England, to other predominant world powers around the globe...
                        Oh if we listen to people like you, we would be bankrupted in at most five years. This is why you're so dangerous.

So have you packed your bags yet? Texas is flipping!

Comment

Totally different. That was before Globalization.

Comment

Domestic issues, such as related to the economy, regulation (well until republicans gutted the Dodd-Frank act) and with foreign issues such as countering terrorism.

That's make believe fiction. Obama didn't add 10 trillion. You're lying your ass off again.

The democrats did pass one, but the republicans refuse to even listen.

And there are also appropriation bills which are essentially budget bills.

But then again this all goes back to the House Committee on the Budget. Can you tell me the weasel that runs that committee? Tom Price currently... but who was the chairman before? You might know him.

Again, you're too stupid to see that. The President doesn't write budget bills. That's the Congress, and specifically the committees in the House. I guess they didn't teach you that at your degree mill school.
                            F*ck!!! You are unbelievable, indeed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                              F*ck!!! You are unbelievable, indeed!!!
                              Says the guy from a country whose dear leader can't even manage the economy.

Russia's rainy day fund has shrunk to just $32.2 billion this month and is likely to dry up completely by mid 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                                That was just a drop in the ocean. The sad reality is that you just can't repay your debt, just can't. There is only one way for your state to get rid of it - to ignite a world war. That's the only recipe imperialism have.
                                you still haven't learned the lessons from communism's failure

your criticism are from that prism

you cannot criticize a modern country because you are stuck in the early 20th century... and on the wrong 20th century track, as it were
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X