Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is to blame for the mess with IS in Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh because Obama is to blame for everything. I tripped on a rock today. Not my fault right? Obama is to blame lmao. Michelle would skewer you, Ben. Not literally of course.
    It's been 8 years. Time to stop blaming Bush for everything.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

And even as a republican it hurts me to say the way things are going, it's going to be awhile before we win the presidency again.
      Right, because Democrat leadership has been so much more successful.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Muhammad

Comment

Originally posted by korn469 View Post
          First, I blame the British and French. If they had of paid more attention to ethnic divisions after World War I, they could have done a better job of nation creation where the Middle East would have been more stable.
          Iraq, as well as Libya, was pretty stable before your aggression.

More stability means less chance of an Iran/Iraq war, and less chance of an Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. No invasion of Kuwait no Gulf War in 1991 and then no follow on sanctions and Gulf War in 2003.
          That were you who gave Saddam the green light to invade Kuwait, and nobody else. And he has swallowed your hook.

If that doesn't happen then no ISIS.
          BS! ISIS is entirely your American creation. That is you who have created that monster by your own actions, just like you have created Al-Queda previously and the Taliban to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. You are always creating monsters that you can't control.

If that's not good enough then I blame dinosaurs. If they had of all died under Australia instead of the Middle East and all of that oil was down under, instead of where it currently is, far fewer people would care, and I doubt that a proxy war would be raging in Syria that has the possibility, probably infinitesimal, of leading to a nuclear confrontation between the US and Russia if the US imposes a no fly zone and starts shooting down Russian planes, which leads to Russian antiaircraft units shooting down US planes, which leads to missile attacks from the US Navy and Air Force against the Russian AA sites, which leads to Russian submarines sinking US ships, which leads to the US sinking the Russian carrier, which leads to Russian cruise missile attacks against US bases, which leads to conventional US airstrikes in Russia, which leads to nuclear retaliation at some point.
          Exactly!
          With this I can completely agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            We're lucky so far actually that an anti-US president like Barrack Hussein Obama hasn't harmed this nation.
            Really? Barrack Hussein Obama have doubled your national debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
              Really? Barrack Hussein Obama have doubled your national debt.
              I'm only pissed about the money he gave to Iran.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                And you ignore the part of the post that called you out as a liar. (because it's true)

Typical SH*TSTA*N
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I'm only pissed about the money he gave to Iran.
                  That was just a drop in the ocean. The sad reality is that you just can't repay your debt, just can't. There is only one way for your state to get rid of it - to ignite a world war. That's the only recipe imperialism have.

Comment

It's been 8 years. Time to stop blaming Bush for everything.
                    To blame about what? Obama has high approval ratings and has done mostly everything right.

Obama approval rating: 55-57%.

GOP-led Congress approval rating: ~20%

Come on now. Use your head.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Oh but it has.

And to the people who took about the national debt. Go take an econ 101 class. Obama actually slowed the increase of the debt. But he isn't the one that passes budgets. Congress.

Keep on lying your ass off Ben.

This isn't Russia with Czar Putin.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

That was just a drop in the ocean. The sad reality is that you just can't repay your debt, just can't. There is only one way for your state to get rid of it - to ignite a world war. That's the only recipe imperialism have.
                        You don't know what you are talking about. It isn't something that is immediately due like a telephone bill. Stick to your country's **** economy. By the way ironic you talk about imperialism.

The US doesn't want a war with Russia, but your **** leader seems to want to push the world in that direction. Probably because oil prices are in the toilet. Oh and considering the state of the Russian armed forces, a war is the last thing you want. Your military would last about a month at best.

Comment

Now you sound like one of Obama's mentors. We don't have to pay it off. The rest of the world will never let the US go down like that, because we defend them from Russia.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

perfect!

Comment

Well said, really!

Comment

For once Kidicious is right about the debt, but a broken clock is right once a day. The debt isn't a bill that's immediately due. That isn't even how it works.

If Trump gets elected, he would add $7.2 trillion to it is said. Hillary would reduce it.

Comment

Working...
                                X