Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is to blame for the mess with IS in Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Discussion thrade for Ben and Giancarlo

As an opener I say:

It is Bush jrs fault, because he toppled a government that had islamist elements within its society under control.
    And all that only because "Saddam tried to kill daddy" and for oil
    I blame Islam first. Then Bush. I didn't like how he handled the occupation from the beginning. It's not just that he toppled a government that was controlling Islamists. He seemed totally unaware of the potential problem they possed, which is incredible.

I don't think he invaded because Sr was threatened though. That's ridiculous.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
      i blame dinner.
      I also blame Dinner.
      In fact I blame Dinner for everything.

It's raining chairlegs here. Or cats and dogs as you say.

I blame Dinner because he probably farted in his basement and that led to a meterological phenomenon that led to the chairlegs here.

He is responsible for everything.

Bypassing that fact, and that it is indeed Dinners fault (and likeminded for the Iraq chaos), I 'd like it not to be restricted to oil.

But also to the arms industry, reconstruction companies etc etc

Of course oil contracts also played a part and it was absolutely hilarious when washington told France they couldn't get new ones because they hadn't participated in the invasion.

but you know...

Comment

Blair is already forgotten.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
          Blair is already forgotten.
          He was just Bushs lapdog
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You guys have all overlooked the real answer.
            The DICK.
            GWB never had an original thought in his life. The Chaney was whispering in his ear. "they tried to kill daddy, they must pay. They have weapons", "you have a big penis"

Blame the DICK.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Also Fyromians messed up the ME under Alex the Great...
              Blah

Comment

Yawn. Liberals like Rah will be blaming Bush until another republican gets elected.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Yawn. Liberals like Rah will be blaming Bush until another republican gets elected.
                  Oh because Obama is to blame for everything. I tripped on a rock today. Not my fault right? Obama is to blame lmao. Michelle would skewer you, Ben. Not literally of course.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                    Oh because Obama is to blame for everything. I tripped on a rock today. Not my fault right? Obama is to blame lmao. Michelle would skewer you, Ben. Not literally of course.
                    We're lucky so far actually that an anti-US president like Barrack Hussein Obama hasn't harmed this nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      He was just Bushs lapdog
                      woof

Comment

Noone has forgotten blair or his traditional rotten british teeth, the thing is the man is so broken, loonie and detached from reality when he pleaded not to be prosecuted for the iraqi war that you just tend to forget him

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                          Noone has forgotten blair or his traditional rotten british teeth, the thing is the man is so broken, loonie and detached from reality when he pleaded not to be prosecuted for the iraqi war that you just tend to forget him
                          What do his horrible teeth have to do with IS?

Comment

Blame trilobites.

They were the dominant species for 300 million years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              We're lucky so far actually that an anti-US president like Barrack Hussein Obama hasn't harmed this nation.
                              I bet you think he's a Kenyan Muslim Atheist extremist who was bet friends of Osama Bin Laden... oh wait... that dude is dead. Obama killed him. Obama has wiped out more terrorists (including Daesh) than Bush ever managed to do in eight years.

Obama has a 55-57% approval rating, and your GOP has a 20% approval rating and looks set to lose both the Senate and the House. So kiss it.

It's just so ****ing funny how a President with an approval rating nearing 60% and whose wife has a 65% approval rating is criticized as being "anti-US". Yet the last two Republican Presidents left with approval ratings lower than the turd in a toilet.

That one news anchor was right. You can't polish a turd.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                Typical LYING sack of **** ben. I blamed Chaney. Ben can't even read, let along have a coherent thought.

And even as a republican it hurts me to say the way things are going, it's going to be awhile before we win the presidency again.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X