Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Let me guess. Triggered?
    I answered and all you can talk about is liberals. Fool.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
      Did you leave California to get away from the earthquakes?
      No. Living in California just doesn't make sense unless you live there for business or a job. Last time I was there I saw how many houses they are building out in the dessert and I remembered why I never go back to live.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
        I answered and all you can talk about is liberals. Fool.
        And you get triggered when people talk about liberals?

Comment

No. Living in California just doesn't make sense unless you live there for business or a job. Last time I was there I saw how many houses they are building out in the dessert and I remembered why I never go back to live.
          In the dessert? Cheesecake land?
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

And you get triggered when people talk about liberals?
            I answered the question and you change the subject.

Comment

I answered the question and you change the subject.
              Sue me.

Comment

Sue me.
                Sure. I just need your full name and address so I can get the process server out there lmao.

Seriously, why so interested in the guys I date?

The guy I'm with is feminine and we do drag together. Fierce!

Comment

TMI
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

TLI. Lol.

Too little info.

I need his address. The Judge isn't going to be happy if I ask for another postponement!!! Lmao

Comment

Sure. I just need your full name and address so I can get the process server out there lmao.

Seriously, why so interested in the guys I date?

The guy I'm with is feminine and we do drag together. Fierce!
                      Not everything is a big deal.

Comment

Mr Fun likes hairy muscular men.

Comment

What type of men do you like
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Not everything is a big deal.
                            Hahahahah you seem to be interested.

Look I am sorry for letting you down, but I'm taken. Don't be heartbroken. There are plenty of other guys out there. You just may need to modify your views a bit before dating.

Btw Rah, People talk about their girlfriends here or girls they get down with. I can't talk about a guy? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              What type of men do you like
                              I only like myself.

Before you say TMI, you asked for it.

Comment

I only like myself.
                                I real masterdebator.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X