Trolling and hate on the Net. Interesting article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Giancarlo can tell someone is a bad person just by looking at them.
    No. Its more by what they say.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
      You are a very toxic presence on here. If anybody (except you or Ben) would have asked, I would be happy to answer. But I don't answer questions from well known bigots.
      That's called prejudice. I don't care if you don't want to answer, but just don't answer. Stop being a toxic jerk
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

yeah, i just think it would be fun to work with someone who i've "known" on this site for a while
        I did once, and it was probably one of my all time best hires.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          That's called prejudice. I don't care if you don't want to answer, but just don't answer. Stop being a toxic jerk
          No it isnt prejudiced. Your intent was malicious.

And I already answered. Get over it.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

No it isnt prejudiced. Your intent was malicious.

And I already answered. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              I did once, and it was probably one of my all time best hires.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't even see why you asked that.

Comment

I don't even see why you asked that.
                  Because you hate the former you, who was masculine. I was just wondering if you prefer guys like that or guys like you are now.

Comment

Because you hate the former you, who was masculine. I was just wondering if you prefer guys like that or guys like you are now.
                    I was never masculine. Try again. Any attitude I displayed on here was a false front. You would know a lot about false fronts.

I like feminine guys who are more comfortable with who they are.

Comment

I actually agree with Rah. Polytubbies are a cool lot. Why do you think I post here?

Giancarlo can tell someone is a bad person just by looking at them.
                      OH SNAP!
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You're a liberal. You are aware of very little.

Comment

Did you leave California to get away from the earthquakes?
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Typical line. So predictable.

Comment

Ok, so trolling and haters are looked down upon with scorn on the internet.

How about the hater haters? Are they acceptable? Does it really come down to just who you're bullying/insulting.

How about SJWs? They can be just as obnoxious as internet bullies. Why should they get a break.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Typical line. So predictable.
                                Let me guess. Triggered?

Comment

Working...
                                X