Hillary Clinton and Mentally Challenged Children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton and Mentally Challenged Children

When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, a group of mentally challenged children were having an Easter egg hunt on the Governor's mansion lawn. Hillary became impatient and she was overheard asking "When are they going to get those F****** retards out of here"?

Hllary called sweet, innocent children '******* retards'. The mentally challenged have a hard time in life and bullies like Hillary don't help. I went to school with some mentally challenged kids. One of them couldn't even talk. He could only communicate by making sounds. Hillary called children such as him '******* retards'. That was terrible and it disgusts me.
    Last edited by CRandy; September 22, 2016, 15:39.

So she's slightly better than trump then?
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Ah, another anti-Clinton thread, and again based on an unattributed story from over 30 years ago.
      No citation, no link. Sad.

Who is this troll? Man up and show yourself, CRandy.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

IT's ALL over the internet. Here's one link

IT seems to be a promotion for a tell all book from one of Bill's old girlfriends. (no ax to grind there)

So take it for what ever you want.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I still demand that CRandy reveal himself.

And show us his tax returns.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Typical Chicken**** troll. Start a thread usually based on lies, and then walk away until they start their next BS thread.
              3 Posts... 3 BS threads... never to return to any thread he started.

The never to return attitude might be reciprocated
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Aeson is important enough that Trump campaign spends time rallying the international support base here.

They should be able to do better than this though.

What about some positive campaigning: Trump will eliminate income taxes and will make America great again!
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Alternatively, for more effective negative campaign, I suggest the following: Hillary Clinton eats children for breakfast, but only on Tuesdays.

The children of sheep, but nevermind that detail.
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Only on Tuesdays
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

All of CRandy's posts have an extensive edit history, as if he isn't sure of himself. Uncertainty is unacceptable this political season. Trump says whatever pops into his head the instant it pops into his mind and doesn't need teleprompters to keep him on track or staffers to explain the "context" of his words. Editing is weak. Trump would be disappointed.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I assumed this was a thread about Clinton supporters.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Hilary dealing with a mentally challenged child?

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                            Hilary dealing with a mentally challenged child?
                            Also in the debate on Monday...

Comment

No wonder Trump has so many mentally challenged supporters.

Comment

Working...
                              X