Labeling Millions of People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labeling Millions of People

Hillary Clinton said that half of Donald Trumps supporters are deplorable and that they are racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She judged and labeled people who she knows nothing about. She went too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters.

I won't label Hillary's supporters because I know nothing about them and I don't have the right to judge them. I know nothing about Hillary's supporters but I do know about Hillary. She is prejudice. I wish that labeling and judging those people was the only incident of her bigotry but there have been others. I have a message for Hillary: "Before you judge any other people, you should take a good look at yourself but you'll probably puke when you do".
    Last edited by CRandy; September 17, 2016, 17:20.

Originally posted by CRandy View Post
    She had no right to say that.
    Err, the right is in one of our founding documents. It's protected millions of awful, racist, sexist, homophobic people during the course of this election. I'm glad we have the right, because the alternative is a lot worse.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

We are all deplorables here, but I don't think any of us support Trump.

Comment

She did retract her comments though, yes, I think she went over the line.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          We are all deplorables here, but I don't think any of us support Trump.
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You'll be hard-pressed to find many veterans voting for the Hillary.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              You'll be hard-pressed to find many veterans voting for the Hillary.
              Clinton is so despised by non-Americans that none of them will vote for her.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                Clinton is so despised by non-Americans that none of them will vote for her.
                Same for Trumpy boy.

Comment

Probably true. A stupid thing to say when you're running, but probably true.

Comment

i'm backing trump, though mostly to troll giancarlo.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

She should have doubled down, and shamed the other half into thinking about what they're doing. If you vote for a guy who wants to build a wall with Mexico, stop Muslims entering the country and who treats black people with contempt, then you're at the least facillitating a despicable racist. That doesn't deserve any kid gloves treatment, the guy is a ****ing racist *******, and if you vote for him then **** you too.

Comment

RCP currently has her leading by .7 in a four-way race. "If you support my opponent, you're a worthless human being and I despise you" may not be the wisest electoral strategy to pursue, even if she's counting on Giancarlo's poll-stealth minorities.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          RCP currently has her leading by .7 in a four-way race. "If you support my opponent, you're a worthless human being and I despise you" may not be the wisest electoral strategy to pursue, even if she's counting on Giancarlo's poll-stealth minorities.
                          The reason it would probably work, is that Hillary loses a lot of support on the left because she's seen as dishonest, out of touch and artificial. The few times she's let out some real enthusiasm and passion it's seen a great response, even from those on the left who don't like her very much. This election has been a ridiculous nonsense, where a man can openly spout racist rhetoric and get away with it. If she stood up to that bravely and owned it, I genuinely believe it would pay huge dividends for her. Instead the right started bleating and she pulled back like the political creature she is.

Comment

She was being honest for once

Comment

Originally posted by CRandy View Post
                              Hillary Clinton said that half of Donald Trumps supporters are deplorable and that they are racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She judged and labeled people who she knows nothing about. She went too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters.

I won't label Hillary's supporters because I know nothing about them and I don't have the right to judge them. I know nothing about Hillary's supporters but I do know about Hillary. She is prejudice. I wish that labeling and judging those people was the only incident of her bigotry but there have been others. I have a message for Hillary: "Before you judge any other people, you should take a good look at yourself but you'll probably puke when you do".
                              I am sorry that being right caused her to hurt your feelings. Get over it, you racist, sexist, homophobic piece of ****.
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                              X