No announcement yet.

NFL Survival League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Havelinas lost by picking the Bears to lose. Unlucky...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes, really diminishing the odds of hearing, "And for the 1st pick of the 2017 draft the Chicago Bears select............."
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think I outsmarted myself by picking a team with a lower % then some of the others. and the way the Bears have looked so far, seemed like a sure thing....oops

Comment

It all remains the same after week 5. All three players survived. Doing MUCH BETTER than last year
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's now down to Berz and Rah. Jr washed out picking ATL.

We might be starting a new one soon enough
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

I didn't even look since JR said he was going with the packers also. Surprise.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, I made an ill-fated change. I also picked only the Thursday and Monday games in the confidence pool.

Apparently I just don't care enough.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Rah wins it with Denver and Jay Cutler knocked off my Vikes

Congrats!

Comment

Woo-hoo! Congrats, rah!

Let's get this reset for Week 9!

Comment

Woo-hoo
                        To make it nicer, my wife also picked denver and survived in her friends pool which is now down to only 3 players. Instead of pride their winner gets a grand so now she's really interested in watching on Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays. Here's hoping her pool lasts a few more weeks.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well done, RAH!

Comment

Congrats!

I'm looking for Reset.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's reset. Good luck.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Weird. I saw Sloww's post, went straight to the page and made my pick (I swear!), but now I'm eliminated in week 9. Yahoo says I didn't make a pick.

Like I said, weird. So it goes...

Comment

Working...
                                X