He's Just a Excitable Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's Just a Excitable Boy

Start video before you start reading the attachment.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	brock.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	9136218

We lost this tread. But today's news is Brock is Free!!

3 months in jail, probably without a pool to practice in. Didn't anyone think about how this could effect his swim times?
    Last edited by Uncle Sparky; September 3, 2016, 01:08.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

That boy definitely is the real victim.
    After all it is definitely the fault of the woman, just lying unconsciously there, ripe for the picking ...
    sure that such a young and promising lad like Brock wasn't able to control himseölf at this sight.

And now he has to run around with the stigma "rapist", just because of this woman ...surely will negatively affect his career

(just to make it sure: that was sarcasm of course ... guess it is only thanks to expensive lawyers and the fact that he is white and an athlete, that he got such a low sentence)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The real question is, why is there such a strong correlation between "swimmer" and "douchebag"?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Has Ben ever posted his swim times?
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Has Ben ever posted his swim times?
          Was one of the track jocks in HS....
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Man, that guy looks like Howdy Doody or something.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The Howdy Doody rapist... I like it!

Comment

It's Howdy Doody Time
                We like the sexual crimes
                Though we may act like slime
                We'll never do the time
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  It's Howdy Doody Time
                  We like the sexual crimes
                  Though we may act like slime
                  We'll never do the time

He is educated so.......

I see Paris
                  I see France
                  c \/ m Se Me (n) her pants
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                    He is educated so.......

I see Paris
                    I see France
                    c \/ m Se Me (n) her pants
                    The crossdressers song?
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

No matter if he's a scumbag or not, people are behaving in a very un-Christian manner towards him. His face has been plastered all over the country, he's a registered sex offender, and now people are brandishing weapons and threatening him instead of accepting him as the father accepted his prodigal son and trying to rehabilitate him.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                        No matter if he's a scumbag or not, people are behaving in a very un-Christian manner towards him. His face has been plastered all over the country, he's a registered sex offender, and now people are brandishing weapons and threatening him instead of accepting him as the father accepted his prodigal son and trying to rehabilitate him.
                        I have to admit that I was really surprised when seeing the pics in this article:
                        Stanford rapist Brock Turner, 21, has been released from jail - after serving just three months of the six-month sentence handed down in June. He will now register as a sex offender.

Where you see protesters with Ar-10 (I guess) rifles and one of them holding a sign with "Shoot your local rapist"
                        Such pics are a good reason why weapons laws should betightened USA wide.

I wouldn't feel safe with such persons standing in my street, even if I were just a neighbor of the Brocks

Comment

Didn't follow this...just skimmed through the article and :eeked: at

The convicted pervert (...)
                          Blah

Comment

Working...
                          X