How Jared Leto Saved My Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Jared Leto Saved My Life

OK bear with me on this one. I know I have come up with soem crazy AAHZ-Theories™ before but this is the big one. This one has changed my entire line of thinking, made me moar money at my job, and helped me defeat my Schizoaffective Disorder. Let me explain.

As moast people already know, Jared Leto is the Joker from Suicide Squad. A role that he method-acted from the moment he started learning the role. He did strange things off set, he met with lunatics, and other bizzare things. and He came out of it unscathed. He dove into madness... into CHAOS, and won.

Anybody remember Heath Ledger? He tried to be the Joker and killed himself before the movie was released. I am one of the ones that believe that he could not handle the role, the CHAOS... and it consumed him. Even though his performance was brilliant.

So how did Jared Leto do it? He did not try to control the chaos of the Joker. He contained it. He used it for a specific purpose, let it live, and put it away when he was done. Jared Leto defeated insanity. And AAHZ did the same thing.

I realized it was trying, my whole life, to control everything around me. And being a paranoid schizophrenic... that means I was trying to control street lights, people, and even the weather. No joke. After seeing what Jared Leto did, AAHZ now lets the chaos of his mind to exist. To jump around like a monkey, to observe it, and to carry on.

This outlook has instantly raised my self-confidence. I no longer worry about inane bull****, I am not afraid of people, I am able to meditate properly, and I do not get upset at trivial things. I let the chaos exist. To find the patterns. Organized Chaos. And I can see the beauty of the world for the first time too. Trees, the stars, mountains. All Chaotic in nature but contained within an area. Perfection.

Now I know soem of you are religious and others aren't but I now firmly believe that this revelation is a gift from God. I hope this helps other people as well.

So thank you Jared Leto... I wish I knew how to contact you and tell you how you helped change a disabled person's life. I still need to see the movie though lol.

Last but not least, what would an AAHZ-Thrade™ be without a hardcore banger. AAHZ also has another theory as to what type of Angel he will become if he goes to Heaven...

AAHZ SMASHED SHIZOAFFECTIVE DISORDER LIKE A BITCH

bring on life.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Is Suicide Squad any good? I was excited for it, but all the reviews seems to have said it was ****.

Comment

I refused to listen to the reviews until I saw the movie myself. But nah, it's not a good movie. Maybe somewhere in all that footage there's actually a good movie, but someone, either David Ayer, or the suits at WB decided to hack it to pieces. It's a mess.

I love superhero movies, and I really want the DCEU to be great, but to this day I've been let down by all their movies.

Comment

I'm not going to see any kind of amerikania (=murican silly/stupid ****) they throw out.
        However I'm deeply thankful for the AAHZ video, as always.
        (they are national treasures)

Comment

The timeline for these events appears to be out of order.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
            The timeline for these events appears to be out of order.
            How so? If you are referring to Heath Ledger being the Joker before Jared Leto was, but with me mentioning Ledger AFTER Leto, that was intentional. I then went on to explain my Chaos Philosophy derived from said facts.

I formed my poast the way I wanted. If I mentioned Ledger first it would have gained the false impression that I created the Chaos Philosophy back then, which is not the case. I developed it after I learned Leto was method-acting the Joker.

If you were pertaining to a different timeline or fact please explain.
            Order of the Fly

Comment

I see. So you were still psychotic before Aug. 5, 2016.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

To be precise, I developed my Chaos Philosophy on July 16, 2016. I learned Leto was method-acting the Joker through various news articles and web-blogs before then. I did not put all the pieces together until mid-July however. I remember the date because of how significant it was for me, and how my brain literally fixed itself overnight through my new perspective.

Don't get it twist however... AAHZ is STILL psychotic. I still take my medication and see therapists. I still need to meditate. I just have a new tool to use now that I did not have before.

Also I'm curious... what happened on August 5th? Is that when Suicide Squad was released? As I stated in the OP, I have not seen the movie yet.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

I want to add one moar thing to this thrade that I knew about but never really DISCOVERED until my recent breakthrough. The difference between REAL and FAKE. A FAKE person has swagger. They try to impress people. They talk a lot of smack and hate everything. Even if they have money, inside they KNOW they are cowards and will bow down to a certified, AUTHENTIC, honest, and REAL person. I am not afraid to admit now that I was fake. I was handicapped with my disorder but I still tried to cover it up with swag. A defense mechanism.

NOW? They say real recognize real. NOW I can't even explain how I feel. I'm 38 and I feel awakened. I see chaos all around me, inside me, behind me in my past... and I like it. It calms me down. It gives me strength. Nothing scares me now. I may LOOK like an easy mark, but God as my witness I will mangle your ass with no mercy. And when I look a fake person in the eye both him and I know it. It is a feeling I never experienced before. Self-confidence. And when a real homie sees me and I notice him it's instant respect. Almost like telepathy.

And all the pain I have been through as a result of my mistakes and Schizo disorder was the result of me not being to contain my chaos. I am not ashamed of my past. Everything fits now and I couldn't be happier. I am making moar money now. The people around me are impressed with me. The future for the first time looks bright. Because of the strength I gain from chaos. Absolutely amazing feeling.

BE TOUGH DON'T ACT TOUGH.

Don't fake it till you make it.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

Jared Leto is awesome! But I miss Heath Ledger so, so much!

Comment

Working...
                    X