Coffee and a blowjob will soon be a thing in Switzerland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee and a blowjob will soon be a thing in Switzerland

A soon to open cafe in Switzerland will be offering customers blowjobs as well as coffee.
    After ordering their coffees, customers will be able to use their ipads to pick out the oral technician of their choice.

All it needs is a selection of weed to smoke with the coffee and it'll be a perfect morning pit stop.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Didn't read the article yet, but for the thread title
    Blah

Comment

Yeah, not exactly the link I'd feel confident opening at work, but thumbs up on the concept.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Combine this with sexbots and we've closed the circle.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
          http://www.latinlife.com/article/299...k-their-coffee

A soon to open cafe in Switzerland will be offering customers blowjobs as well as coffee.
          After ordering their coffees, customers will be able to use their ipads to pick out the oral technician of their choice.

All it needs is a selection of weed to smoke with the coffee and it'll be a perfect morning pit stop.
          While the weed and coffee are OK, not really necessary
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Do you want Fellatio with that?

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Definitely not a low fat latte.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Do you get a choice of black, white, Americano or chai?
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Yeah, not exactly the link I'd feel confident opening at work, but thumbs up on the concept.

It's probably SFW unless you have a business trip to Switzerland coming up soon.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                  X